Education World (“we”, “us” and “our”) is the operator of the website https://www.educationworldweb.com. By placing an order through our website, you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfil all your products at time of purchase. In this instance, post confirmation we will fulfil the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
We charge a flat ₹100 per order as shipping costs to the customers. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
- Return Due To Change Of Mind
- We will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 7 days of receipt of item and are returned to us unused and in resellable condition.
- Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense, or as per discussion, by us. We will also arrange for the shipment.
- Once returns are received and accepted, refunds of the value of goods will be processed to the original payment method. We will notify you once this has been completed.
- Returns Due To Incorrect Shipment
- We make sure you receive the correct product and would not need to worry about incorrect shipment.
- In a rare case, we will arrange for the shipment of the product and simultaneously dispatch the correct product. We will notify you once this has been initiated.
- The customer does not have to bear any expenses in such cases.
- Transit Time Domestically
- In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days
- Transit time Internationally
- Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 1 – 3 weeks. This varies greatly depending on the courier selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier.
- Dispatch Time
- Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order
- Our warehouse operates on Monday – Saturday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse may be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
- Change Of Delivery Address
- For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
- Items Out Of Stock / Backordered Products
- If an item is out of stock or is backordered, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock, which could take 1-2 weeks.
- Delivery Time
- The delivery time can be confirmed on our courier partner’s website once the order has been dispatched.
- If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit and is unusable, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with us. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
We only deal in printed education material, which are exempt from GST.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated in the courier.
- Process for parcel damaged in-transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
- Process for parcel lost in-transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org