Oxford English Teacher Book 1 for Cambridge Primary Grade KG By Liz Miles, Alison Milford, EileenÂ Jones
This is a six-stage course which directly supports the latest Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework. This structured course delivers reading comprehension, writing and speaking and listening skills to students aged 5-11.
This Teacher’s Guide provides:
- Structured lesson -by-lesson teaching notes to support the Student Book
- Tips and guidance on developing critical thinking skills, differentiated learning and fostering creative thinkers
- A glossary of English Language and literacy terms.
- Lesson notes, warm-up ideas and guidance on using the student resources page by page.
- Photocopy masters for each unit
- High Frequency Word banks and spelling support
- Differentiation and extension activities
- Digital resources include reading and writing assessment charts
- Test questions and answers
- Slide show presentation of the child-friendly learning objectives