Oxford International Primary English 1 Teacher’s Resource Grade KG By Eileen Jones,Alison Milford
ThisÂ is a structured course that delivers reading comprehension, writing and speaking and listening skills to students aged 5-11. It has been written to complement both international and national curriculum.
This material is recommended by Cambridge International Examinations to support the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework.
This Teacher Resource Book includes:
- Lesson by lesson teaching notes to go alongside the Student Activity Book and Student Anthology
- Ideas and guidance for mixed ability classrooms
- Test questions and answers written by the authors
- Word lists
- A glossary of English Language and literacy terms
- Progress assessment charts for leveling and long term progress planning.