This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2022.
Provide guidance, exercises and examples in all four key skills, with speaking, listening, reading and writing integrated into every chapter; updated to support the revised Cambridge IGCSETM Mandarin Chinese (0547) syllabus.
– Improve comprehension and delivery of Language with all four key skills comprehensively covered throughout with icons to identify when each skill should be used and practised.
– Enhance speaking skills with Pinyin (phonetics) that aid correct pronunciation.
– Aid understanding with vocabulary and grammar boxes that offer clear explanations and example
– Build skills with exercises arranged progressively from simple, to complex and comprehensive.
– Provide additional practice with the accompanying Workbook, perfect as a course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
– Engage, challenge and motivate you student with interactive resources from our partner Languagenut*, for more information visit www.hoddereducation.co.uk/Languagenut
*The Languagenut resources are not part of the Cambridge International endorsement process