History Causes, Practices and Effects of WarsÂ is a textbook written by experienced IBÂ teachers and designed to help you achieve success in your International Baccalaureate examination in History. It comprehensively covers the Causes, Practices and Effects of Wars topic, and will equip you with the knowledge and skills that you will need to answer essay questions on Topic 1 Paper 2.
Causes, Practices and Effects of WarsÂ includes the following:
- A clear overview and analysis of key events.
- Support with tacking essay writing, includes essay frames.
- Practice in analyzing source material including photographs, cartoons, letters, speeches and other documents.
- A focus on the examination requirements, with ‘Examiner’s hints’ throughout.
- An innovative Theory of Knowledge section and questions throughout to help with wider research and discussion.