The Grammar Builder series comprises five books for beginner to upper-intermediate level learners of British English.
The books are designed to help learners master key concepts in English grammar easily and quickly. Students who need to take written exams as well as anyone who wishes to write well will find the books useful.
Books 1 and 2 are intended for learners who need to acquire the basics of grammar. Books 3 to 5 are for learners who need to strengthen their proficiency in grammar and improve their written English.
Key features of the books:
- a simple but effective three-step approach (error identification, correction, and practice) to help learners master English grammar
- examples of correct and incorrect usage show how slight differences in expression can result in grammatical errors
- suitable for use in the classroom and for self-study
- clear and concise explanations
- up to three pages of grammar practice in each unit
- carefully Graded exercises with model answers
- tests to evaluate learner competence