Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Teacher Guide Second Edition By Jo Lally ISBN 9780198374527
Effectively deliver the latest Global Perspectives syllabus, with a logical, step- by-step approach through the course. Ensure students build the skills required for assessment and bring 21st century learning into your classroom with activity guidance, extra case studies, research project suggestions and group project advice.
- Effectively deliver the latest Cambridge syllabus with a logical, step-by-step approach that focuses on building the skills students need for assessment
- Save time with lesson ideas, teacher notes and activity guidance that are linked to the Student Book
- Help students link their learning to the wider world with globally relevant and topical case studies
- Ensure students can achieve their best with group project advice and research project suggestions
- Build the critical thinking and essay writing skills required for success in other Cambridge IGCSE subjects