Cambridge IT AS & A Level Course book with Digital Access (2 Years) by Paul Long, Sarah Lawrey, Victoria Ellis
For the Cambridge International AS & A Level IT syllabus (9626) for examination from 2022.
Students will be more prepared than ever with the introduction of 50% more practical activities than our previous edition. Key features support and enhance your students’ learning – including learning objectives, before you start activities, worked examples, key words, reflection tasks and end-of-chapter review checklists. Exam-style questions for every topic help prepare students for the assessments. Developed by an experienced author and examiner team and written for the international learner, this print and digital coursebook helps to teach the theoretical and practical skills required by the syllabus. Answers are found in the print and digital versions.
- Written specifically for the international learner with clear explanations of concepts and associated key terms.
- More practical activities to help students put their theory into practice.
- Worked examples explain concepts and demonstrate step-by-step guidance.
- A wealth of exam-style questions with marks available help students build the skills to prepare for the examinations.
- Summary checklists with ‘I can…’ statements at the end of each chapter track your students’ progress.
- Reflection activities encourage your students to think about learning strategies – e.g. ‘why’ and ‘how’ they have come up with their answers and how they could improve.
- Answers can be found in the print and digital resource, with source files available online.
- Simple and easy to use, you can link directly into Cambridge GO from Google Classroom, Moodle, Blackboard and any other VLE.
- Access all your Cambridge resources anytime, anywhere and create your own collection in ‘My Resources’.