Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics Cambridge Elevate Teacher’s Resource Access Card By Susan Grant
With lesson ideas and a sample scheme of work written by an experienced examiner, this Cambridge Elevate teacherâ€™s resource helps you save time planning and preparing lessons. The digital resource also includes answers to the coursebook and workbook questions so you can mark quickly and confidently. Part of the largest suite of endorsed materials for the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics syllabuses, it gives you more choice for your class. This card gives you access to your digital teacherâ€™s resource on the Cambridge Elevate platform and is available to purchase from distributors. If you wish to buy this directly from us, we will email you a book code – please contact your sales consultant or customer services.
- Your digital teacher’s resource gives you access to plenty of materials to plan your teaching: choose from editable Word files or PDFs for 38 lesson plans.
- Go directly to the resource index to download every file you need to deliver a specific unit or lesson, so you donâ€™t have to rely on your internet connection.
- Save time on preparation and planning with a sample scheme of work and suggested lesson sequence.
- Answers to coursebook and workbook questions help you mark quickly and confidently.
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate and personalise â€“ highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents.
- Access your library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
- Contact our customer support to buy this Product