Cambridge Economics Teacher Resource IGCSE & O Level By Susan Grant ISBN 9781108440585
Covers the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0455) and the Cambridge O Level syllabus (2281), first examination from 2020.
With lesson ideas and a sample scheme of work all written by an experienced examiner, this Cambridge Elevate teacher’s resource helps you save time planning and preparing lessons. The digital resource also includes answers to the coursebook and workbook questions so you can mark quickly and confidently. This teacher’s resource is part of the largest suite of endorsed materials for the Cambridge IGCSE Economics syllabus, giving you more choice for your class. If you wish to buy this resource, we will email you a book code – please contact your sales consultant or customer services.
- Your digital teacher’s resource gives you access to plenty of materials to plan your teaching: choose from editable Word files or PDFs for 38 lesson plans.
- Go directly to the resource index to download every file you need to deliver a specific unit or lesson, so you don’t have to rely on your internet connection.
- Save time on preparation and planning with a sample scheme of work and suggested lesson sequence.
- Answers to coursebook and workbook questions help you mark quickly and confidently.
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate and personalise – highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents.
- Access your library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.